Lung Foundation Australia has developed many resources for Exercise Professionals including training and education, videos and fact sheets.
New! The Australia and New Zealand Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines.
Evidence-based recommendations that will help improve quality of life and reduce hospital admissions for patients with chronic lung disease. Click here.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation training online
- Pulmonary rehabilitation toolkit
- Pulmonary rehab guidelines development
- Self-management health professional kit
- Heart failure online training
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs
- Lungs in Action online training
- Lung Cancer Q-stream course
- Bronchiectasis Toolbox
Please phone our Information and Support Centre on 1800 654 301 or email email@example.com if you cannot find the resource or information you are looking for.