Lung Foundation Australia has developed many resources for health professionals including guidelines, resources, training and education.
New! The Australia and New Zealand Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines.
Evidence-based recommendations that will help improve quality of life and reduce hospital admissions for patients with chronic lung disease. Click here.
- Bronchiectasis Toolbox
- Health Promotion Materials
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Training Online
- Self-management Health Professional Kit
- Heart Failure Online Training
- Lungs in Action Online Training
- Lung cancer and COPD DVD Resources
- Fact Sheets
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Patient education days and regional seminars
Please phone our Information and Support Centre on 1800 654 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find the resource or information you are after.