Join our Love Your Lungs Club and receive a hard copy of LungNet News
We thank those of you who have joined our Love Your Lungs Club or renewed your membership since the launch last year. As you may be aware we’ve recently enhanced our membership program at a reduced annual fee of $30 (including GST). By joining the Love Your Lungs Club you are showing your support for the only national charity dedicated to supporting anyone in Australia with a lung disease.
The Love Your Lungs Club includes a suite of exclusive benefits including a hard copy of LungNet News which will only be mailed to members who elect to receive it in this way. You can still choose to receive it via email if you prefer, simply phone us on 1800 654 301 or email email@example.com.
The Love Your Lungs Club benefits include:
- A hard copy of the quarterly LungNet News
- Supporter gifts including a wrist band and bumper sticker
- 20% discount on entry to Patient Seminars
- 20% discount on patient resources (where a cost applies)
- Discounts available on Air Liquide Healthcare’s complete respiratory range (excluding rental or delivery)
- 10% off rental of Oxygen Solutions respiratory range
- Advance notice of Lung Foundation Australia special offers/events/campaigns and programs
- Access to our online supporter discount program, My Rewards, which has great deals on travel, restaurants, shopping, technology and much more
If you have not yet joined, we encourage you to do so now by completing the enclosed membership form with your payment details and returning by post, fax or email. You can also join via our website www.lungfoundation.com.au/lyl.
If you decide not to join the Love Your Lungs Club, this will be the final free hard copy of LungNet News you receive. However, you will still be able to receive a copy by email free of charge. If you have registered an email address with us, you will automatically be transferred to the electronic option by 30 June 2017 in time for the next mail-out.
If you are a current member, you do not need to do anything unless you would prefer to receive the newsletter via email rather than post. If so, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.